Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 19, 2007

here are a few more monogrammed things that i have done. i haven't posted any in a while, because i haven't done all that much or have just forgotten to take pictures of what i did. anyways, here are my latest things that i have pictures of. i'll have to share more later. i know more babies coming pretty soon, so i need to be getting busy. i'll remember to take pictures. i'm gonna start a blog for my stuff when i get around to it, but for now......i'm doing good to post pictures on my personal blog of our little man.


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! i love them all!!

Anonymous said...

those are all really good i need to get you to do some stuff for me for miss morgan and jacob.

Rachel said...

courtney, i'll be lookin through all of my designs to see what i have. it will be our treat to ya'll for baby owen!!!.................and sure heather, just lemme know what you wnat me to do. i have lots of cute stuff thanks to my aunt and grandmother.