Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Go Braves!

 
 
 
 
Even though they didn't pull off another win, we still had a great time! We got to see Ken Griffey Jr hit his 587th (i think) homreun to pass Frank Robinson who was in the lead for homerun records. Pretty cool and something to put in the baby book/scrapbook. Brady Cole was really good during the whole game. He fooled me b/c I was a little nervous about a 13 month old sitting through a Braves game. He just got a little irritable as we were walking out of the stadium as you can see in a picture above. I forgive him b/c I believe he was a wee bit tired. The picture of him in the red hat isn't the greatest, but I loved what his shirt said and it's the only picture I think I got of the front of the shirt. It said.......Future Plans: Get drafted out of litttle league. Too Cute!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: