Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 08, 2008

i'm official

 
i took my registry in mammography last tuesday in mobile and it was supposed to take up to 4 weeks for me to get my results. well luckily, i came home for lunch on monday before i went to orange beach to do an afternoon clinic and checked my mail and I PASSED!!!!! this is a picture of the cookie that the sweet ladies i work w/ at the hospital had for me when i got back to work yesterday.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Hall's said...

Congrats on passing! I know you are excited! Hope to see you guys soon!

JANA said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

The Simonetti's said...

congratulations!!

Melissa Irvin said...

Congrats! I'm sure that was a big sigh of relief!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rachel I am proud of U.