Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 05, 2008

new orleans

 

 

last wk/end we drove over and met some friends in new orleans. from enjoying a parade, just walking around the french quarter, eatin some yummy bbq shrimp that i'm still thinking about, shopping at the french market and eating at dickie brennan's steakhouse, we had lots of fun on our short getaway. we'll definitely have to do it again and maybe even make it an annual trip.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

you lil terd!! i knew i should have deleted that picture of my big mouth wide open:)!! jk

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Hey Rachel & Buger,
You guys are so cute! Ya'll haven't changed a bit! I finally got a blog set up and it is so neat to see everybody! Brady is precious! Isn't being a mommy & daddy the best thing ever? We love it! I just wanted to check in with ya'll! Hope to hear from you soon!

Allison

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Hey girl,
Can you believe I actually bought him that shirt? He does it all the time, so I figured I would buy it for him...lol:) I didn't think anyone would notice until Jenny said something about it the other day. Oh well...hopefully we'll get another picture made soon so I can change it:) Have a great day!