Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

going public......

well, i guess!!! many people already know of our exciting news, but brady cole is going to be a big brother! we're very excited and so is he. some days he doesn't mention it all, but others he will wear you out talking about it and feeling of my belly. i think he really just wants to be like cousin (letson) and have a baby around. i think he's going to be a great big brother and hopefully a big help. i've been pretty darn yucky feeling this go round even before i knew we were having a baby. at times last week and the week before were a little rough at work, but i made it. peppermint seems to help! it's very unpredictable of when it's going to occur too. i'm always a little yucky feeling in the afternoons, but yesterday and today have been pretty good. maybe it's getting better, or at least that's what i'm telling myself. i'm just not used to this b/c i didn't skip a beat with brady cole. i was just a fat and happy pregnant woman. i know they're all different though. we're not finding out what this baby is going to be either. it might be a little tough at times, but we're sticking to it. we don't care...either way! i'm just kinda getting into a neutral frame of mind for now and we'll know for sure in november! have a great weekend......

15 comments:

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

yay for yall! congrats rachel!!!

*Staci* said...

Yay! I'm so excited for yall! I can't wait to see if this baby will be a buddy or little girlfriend for my new little buddy!!

Christie Mitchell said...

CONGRATS!! I think that is exciting that you're not going to find out what it is!! I hope you continue to feel better everyday!!

Shelli Brown said...

Congratulations we are so happy for yall!

Kim said...

We are so happy for you guys. Brady Cole is going to be such a good big brother...I hope you are feeling better soon and we can't wait to see you guys!

Melissa Irvin said...

CONGRATS GIRL! And good luck on holding out, I know we couldn't do it!

The Hall's said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon! Love ya!

Doug, April & Nathan said...

This is April Stell (Glasgow is my maiden name) you know allyson sister. I do keep up with your blog and I just wanted to tell congrats on the baby. I am also due in November, November 3rd to be exact. I am like you too feeling just crapy. With Nathan I had the best pregnancy but this one is kicking my butt. I hope all goes well and I am sure Brady Cole will be a great big brother.

acgrill said...

Congrats.... How exciting! I wish you all the best.

Courtney

Shea said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! Brady Cole is going to be a GREAT big brother!! Hope you keep feeling better! :)

JANA said...

i gave you an award. check my blog

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations, I hope your pregnancy goes well & I can't wait to see what you are having!

The Rice Family said...

congrats i didnt know!

The Rice Family said...

congrats i didnt know!

Scrapfaire said...

Congratulations
from:
Allen and Charity :)