Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 04, 2006

chatterbox

Guess what Brady Cole can say?

MaMaMa MaMa..... I Love It!! He has discovered that it's a new sound because I really don't know if he knows what he's saying, but I'll take it. I'm answering him when he says it, so that he'll understand that he's calling me. When I put him in his exersaucer to play, for some reason, that's what he starts saying. I'm very suprised that I'm not hearing DaDa because I heard that's what most babies say first, but I'm not complaining. I'm sure it will be coming soon enough. We'll even be riding down the road and he'll be talking to himself in his mirror from his carseat and I'll hear..."MaMaMaMaMa." I just light up like a little kid in a candy store. I just love this little boy!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: