Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

chatter,chatter,chatter

 
This little boy has been talking our ears off. He has gotten many new words to his vocabulary, but he's got his favorite ones and just wears them out once he starts saying them. He loves to say "good girl" and I think he got it from me b/c thats what I tell Lexi she is after she goes outside and does her business. When she comes back inside to get a treat, I say.."good girl" to her and I'm sure that is where he got it from. He likes calling me a "good girl" too. He loves to play "chase" around the house and he was chasing me w/ a fly swatter this past week calling me a "good girl." Such a funny boy!!!!!!!! His latest word that he picked up is "Jayda" (one of my parent's maltese). He yells out her name all the time. Last night he was calling her name while we were having dinner at our house. Guess he thought she should have been here. He's so funny!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: