Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

ready to go to school

 
 
 
I took these pictures of him yesterday morning just before I took him to mother's day out. He was playing like a good boy while I was getting ready, but it always doesn't go like that. He's usually climbing in and out of the bathroom cabinets. As you can see, when I say..."okay, it's time to go bye bye" he comes runnin too. Check out those stylish elmo shoes he's sporting. I think they look so cute on him.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Freddie said...

Where did you get those precious shoes?

The Segrest Family said...

i need to know where those shoes are from!!!!

The Pickens Family said...

He is SO cute Rachel!!! I love the outfit and shoes. I hope he had a great time at Mother's day out.