Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 09, 2009

baby shower

 

here are a couple of pictures from a baby shower that many friends had for me 2 wks ago. baby harrison got lots of nice things that we appreciate very much. my co-workers also had me a shower 3 wks ago where i also got many baby goodies. baby harrison was not in need of anything, but we're thankful for everything, and of course i don't think you can ever have enough baby gear...i love it. i don't have any pictures from my shower that my co-workers had for me, but i'll post them when i receive them. i would normally never post pictures of my large, round, humpty dumpty looking self on the internet, but i've had many request and i'm sure one day i might appreciate it.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: