Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 09, 2009

me and my little man

 

i'm in the hospital being induced for baby harrison to make his/her entrance into the world some time tomorrow. here are some pictures that we took at home before we left. brady cole is very excited about "his baby" and i can't wait to see his reaction tomorrow. we still don't know what we're having, so if any of you people want to leave me a comment and let me know what you think, i would love to look back on it. we still don't have a set name for a little boy, so i'm guessing it's a boy. i'll list some of our names, that we've talked about and i'm sure it will be one of those.
boys:
bricen (brice)
brock
hagan
huckabee (huck)
copeland
kellar (kel)
scout
tripp (johnny ray harrison III) who knows, and yes, it makes my head spin!
if it's a girl her name will be layla rae harrison.
we will be sure to introdue our new bundle of joy to you asap. all prayers are welcome!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well & I think the baby will be a girl! Can't wait to see!!

Christie Mitchell said...

I think girl!! I will be praying for you all, can't wait to see pics :)

JANA said...

I have been thinking about you a lot! You will be in my prayers today.

I like Tripp or Kellar!

love you!
jana

Shelli Brown said...

We are pryaing for you and Baby Harrison! I think Boy and I love the name Tripp! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Hall's said...

You know I have always said a girl! Can't wait to find out! Love you and talk to you soon!

Jenny, Stevie and Sophie said...

I think its a boy, 7lbs6oz 20 inches long.....I like the name Tripp

Melissa Irvin said...

Good Luck! I'll be thinking about you and praying for ya'll! And I'm thinking boy! Can't wait to see pics!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

wish i would have seen this before i knew:)! will not give it aways,but i am sooooo excited! cant wait to see that baby!